Don’t have time to stream on Facebook Live?
The major complaint I hear people say is that “They Don’t Have Time to Go Live…”
Well check this…
“Don’t have time for live streaming?
Do your usual work and set up live streaming in the background to show behind the scenes.”
HERE IS A REAL-WORLD example that has happened this week!
1. I received a personal message on Facebook Messenger from Russell Brunson (founder of Clickfunnels) that he is going to create his new masterclass and to watch him do it live.
How did he send it to me? I clicked on his new messenger ad for the new book he just launched that is not even available on Amazon yet. As a result, I’m on his “email list” for Facebook Messenger.
2. He is going live for several hours for the next 3 days and doesn’t stop going live when he takes breaks…. he plays personal branding commercials during those times.
5 Steps to Step Up Your Facebook “Lives”
Step 1: Use Facebook Messenger to Announce You’re Going LIVE!
Step 2: Set the “Stage” & Talk to Your “LIVE” Audience before Recording the Actual Class
Step 3: Simulcast to both Facebook Live and YouTube Live
Step 4: Use Branding Commercials with Countdown Timers during Breaks
- Include storytelling Video Testimonials
Step 5: Create Pinned Comments for Engagement and Call-to-Action
- Don’t be shy on using emojis
- Address objections head on/poll your audience
- Allocate time for Live Q&A – to answer questions during the stream
- Include an Offer – take advantage of the attention that you’re getting
- Schedule your live streams ahead of time – the Facebook notification system is very powerful AKA “On Fleek!”
He is allocating time to do Live Q &A with viewers and his team is taking screenshots of comments and will bring them up on the screen.
Step 1: Notify your tribe before you go live… don’t just go live (he used Facebook Messenger)
Step 2: Announces the new class and encourages people to join in and leave questions and comments – provides a thorough description on Facebook which you will see on the right
Step 3-4: Teaches Content – He USES STORIES as much as possible to highlight a point (STORYTELLING IS KEY)
Step 5: Takes a break and plays a commercial with a countdown timer in the lower right.
I call it the Russell Brunson Method: How to Step Up Your Facebook “LIVES”!
Here is a direct link to the video